Your brother is sick, and you have a chance to save his life, but you will have to lose everything in order to progress... Test your skills in this challenging pixel art platformer!
A game by @fullmontis
This is a vastly improved and expanded game upon the original LD43 compo game. Please play the postjam version (unless you have to rate the game for the jam) for an optimal experience!
Please use Firefox or Chrome for a better experience!
- LEFT/RIGHT to move
- Z to jump and skip scenes
- S to scale game pixel ratio (1:1, 1:2, 1:4)
- C to restart from last checkpoint (press twice)
- R to reset game from start (press twice)
- H to hide lifebar
How To Play:
- The plants are poisonous and will reduce your heart count. If they reach less than zero, you are dead and will start from last checkpoint.
- Pressing Z for a different length of time will allow you to make shorter or longer jumps. Both are required to complete the game, so practice!
- You can fall off a ledge and still jump once. This is a vital gameplay mechanic that you will need to progress, since it will allow you to jump under certain obstacles
- Choose the optimal route for completing the game. Sacrifice either visibility, hearts or jumping range to progress. Be careful with your choices, and reach the end alive!
2018-12-29: Fixed bug where you couldn't reset from the last room.
The original compo game was made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 43 by me, fullmontis.
Contact me on Twitter if you liked it! There you will be able to find other projects of mine. You can also check out my other games if you like this one.