pushing away thoughts of "i love your breasts" and "i practiced for two hours to tell you i love you" was the most stressful thing ever but i found love!! hell yeah! nice game :D
A simple meeting with an old friend... Or is it? Your thoughts reveal more than you think...
HOW TO PLAY
- Left click to drag thoughts around. Be sure to click on the bubbles and not on the text to drag it around!
- Right click to skip dialogues.
- To start the game, drag the "start game" thought to the bubble; to restart the game reload the page.
- Be careful not to use thoughts that put you in an embarassing situation, and see if you can reveal your secret love!
Made by Andrea Montagna (@fullmontis) for the Ludum Dare 40 Jam in 72 hours.
Be sure to rate if you liked it!
- HEADSTUCK - Final Version (with SOUND!)42 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
The thoughts... they cannot be controlled! XD
Cool idea for a game mechanic! It really put the pressure on to keep some thoughts away while thinking up a response. ^^
it make me think a lot of things about my self , thanks for this game
IM FEELING SO MANY THINKGS I FOUND LOVE I CANT I CANT ITS TOO PRECIOUS AND REAL